What are bounties?
The donations the zd1211 project received should be used for enhancing the driver. Here is a preliminary list of bounties.
- major bugfixes or features for the zd1211rw driver, most wanted...
- Hardware encryption
- 802.11a support
- Largepacket/TX-burst support
- Power management support
People must apply for bounties on the mailinglist (or will be contacted by the funds maintainer if he sees fit). The funds maintainer coordinates giving out bounties.
Current funds maintainer: Mayne
- 2006-02-21: +400,61 Euro (Transfer of SF project site donations by Markus to Mayne)
- 2006-07-18: -61,91 Euro (Daniel: Zyxel ZyAIR G-220F "driverless" device purchase)
- 2006-09-06: -125,00 Euro (Daniel: Bounty for zd1211rw driver; Ulrich donates his share for hardware)
- 2007-02-09: -60,00 Euro (Michael: Bounty for porting zd1211rw to devicescape/mac80211)
- 2007-02-13: -16,54 Euro (UW2453 device for Daniel/zd1211rw development)
- 2007-02-18: -35,00 Euro (AL2230S device for Daniel/zd1211rw development)